September 13, 2022 at 1:18 pmpratheeba.chandanagarajanSubscriber
I am trying to simulate reactive flows in porous media (catalyst). I use UDFs for reaction rates. I tried using interpreted UDFs. I get this error:
Error: C:/Users/chanda/AppData/Local/Temp/PandyaKinetics.C.28788.3.c: line 73: structure reference not implemented
Do I need to get compilers for ANSYS FLUENT?
Can someone please help me with the error and C Compilers installation for ANSYS FLUENT?
Thank you so much
September 13, 2022 at 1:40 pmRobAnsys Employee
In Fluent there's a built in compiler, that takes away all of the pain associated with getting Microsoft VS to work (assuming you can find all the components).
September 13, 2022 at 1:42 pmpratheeba.chandanagarajanSubscriber
Thank you Rob. I am using FLUENT 2021 R2. Does this version have built-in compiler?
September 13, 2022 at 3:36 pmRobAnsys Employee
Yes, it's in the Compiled UDFs panel, look for the tick box. Just don't use that option on Linux!
September 14, 2022 at 7:27 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
:) and always take a look into the documentation :)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.