June 29, 2018 at 6:23 pmjrchangSubscriber
I can create an analysis workflow in Workbench, but when I try to edit my model in Mechanical, the Mechanical program displays a grey screen as shown in the attached picture.
June 29, 2018 at 8:11 pmGary StofanAnsys Employee
When I attempt to start Ansys Workbench, it produces "Permission Denied" script errors. The user may also describe the following symptoms: - Grey screen - Gray screen -Blank screen - Windows Panes appear to be split - Unable to import or attach any geometry files, even simple models that worked previously. - Plugin Error : Attach Failed for any model - Workbench stops responding (locks-up or freezes).
Product Family: Workbench
Product: ANSYS Workbench
1. In the DM or Simulation Toolbar, Try:
View > Windows > Reset Layout
2. Reset all of the Workbench settings and preferences by renaming the following directory;
Rename the directory:
Note: You can easily get to the users Application Data directory by entering %APPDATA% in Windows Explorer or My Computer Address field.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- section plane
- material properties
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Geometry scaling
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.