June 3, 2023 at 4:45 pmGeorgeAerospaceSubscriber
June 5, 2023 at 2:05 pmChandra SekaranAnsys Employee
The beam tool ( https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v231/en/wb_sim/ds_Beam_Tool.html?q=beam%20tool ) is what you would usually use for beam results. However this is not supported for Random vibration or harmonic response. You may want to use the Worksheet view as shown below. Also you can use ETABLE items from APDL in a user defined result.
June 25, 2023 at 10:54 amGeorgeAerospaceSubscriber
Thank you for your reply.
The Worksheet you mentioned does not display the result values at elements or nodes.
So, I ask my question again, is there any way to display the beam results in random and harmonic analyses?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.