March 21, 2021 at 6:07 amarunchandbalaSubscriberI need to model a RC beam using SOLID 65,LINK 180 and COMBIN 39 as bond between these two elements.I want to know whether the Spring element COMBIN39 can be used at the Coincided node or any small finite distance to be taken between Concrete and Steel.If so how to take the finite distance in APDL softwarennThankyoun
March 21, 2021 at 12:51 pmpeteroznewmanSubscribernOpen the ANSYS Help system. Go to the Mechanical APDL section. Go to the Element Reference. Go to the Element Library. Read the entry for COMBIN39. The entries are in numerical order.nCoincident nodes are preferred.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.