September 26, 2017 at 5:42 amadminAnsys Employee
How can I filter my selection in ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler?
September 29, 2017 at 11:35 pmpglAnsys Employee
Yes. Click the white cursor arrow in the bottom right corner of the design window on the status bar to display the selection filter, which is a drop down menu that shows all selectable entity types. Turn off Smart selection, then toggle which entity types you would like to remain in your selection. Changing tools turns the filter back to Smart. SpaceClaim retains these settings the next time you enable the selection filter.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- section plane
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Geometry editor was closed abnormally
- Missing faces on solid bodies