Materials

Materials

Can i import a material model from ansys apdl to ansys workbench ?

• user8179
      Subscriber
      Dear all,nI am trying to model railway ballast in ansys workbench but having convergence issues. So i want to use ansys workbench to model Drucker prager model. nit is possible to export the apdl model to workbench? If yes please guide me.nthank you,nkind regards,nnaveen maddelan
    • Aniket
      Ansys Employee
      Your question is bit confusing, do you want take your APDL model to Mechanical or Mechanical Model to APDL?nLink above shows how you can bring a model from APDL to Workbench Mechanical.nFor Drucker Prager:n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forum
    • user8179
      Subscriber
      Hello Aniket,nnMany thanks for the feedback,nI want use APDL material models in ANSYS WORKBENCH.nnThis is other queastion>> Today I build the model in workbech and exported to apdl and edited the selceted material models to Drukcer Prager. Linear to non linear>>when i perform the simulation APDL closing automatically. Do you have any sugesstions for this. Attached apdl file closing automatically when i perform simulation. nnplease give your saggestions on this.nnkind regards,nNMnn
    • Aniket
      Ansys Employee
      for other question may I request you to open a new thread? Also, please note ANSYS employees can not download anything from the public forum so if you want help from larger audiance, may be break down the problem and insert inline images when posting it. Also check solver output file for any errors.n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forumn
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.