May 26, 2023 at 10:11 pmRobert JebenstreitSubscriber
I literally just started trying ansys fluent, and was trying to follow a tutorial that I opened via Help -> Tutorials.
However I am unable to download the required files because I have no customer Number?
All I see is this Message, and after that I would need a Customer Number.
Are the Tutorial Files for paying customers only or can i access them in some other way?
May 26, 2023 at 11:00 pmRobert JebenstreitSubscriber
Alright, I got it working by using a clean install of Firefox which shows a completely different behaviour than both Chrome and Edge.
That's a first for me!
May 26, 2023 at 11:10 pm
May 30, 2023 at 10:54 amRobAnsys Employee
You should be able to download tutorial files from the Help system. Technically the documentation is behind a password system but the solver bypasses that. When you click on Help which browser opens?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.