Fluids

Fluids

Can the parameters system generate a cloud map?

• h395523899
      Subscriber

I simulated a flow field and generated the corresponding exit flow parameters by changing the boundary conditions through the parameters system.

But can I use the parameters system to generate a cloud map for each condition? I need to save the cloud map for each condition.

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

The exit parameters exist in a table, but I'm not sure what you mean by a "cloud map" as to me that's a representation of a geometric surface comprised of points only. 

• h395523899
      Subscriber

Whether this function can display speed or pressure contours under each condition.

Do I still need to open results after each calculation of a condition, look at speed or pressure contours and take screenshots?

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

I think you mean the data files and not parameters. The former contains all of the flow data and the latter is a single number. 

The simple way is to open each design point in turn and save an image. If you use CFD Post, a report can be created which can then automatically dump images into folders associated with each design point. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.