December 20, 2018 at 3:26 amh395523899Subscriber
I simulated a flow field and generated the corresponding exit flow parameters by changing the boundary conditions through the parameters system.
But can I use the parameters system to generate a cloud map for each condition? I need to save the cloud map for each condition.
December 20, 2018 at 10:24 amRobAnsys Employee
The exit parameters exist in a table, but I'm not sure what you mean by a "cloud map" as to me that's a representation of a geometric surface comprised of points only.
December 20, 2018 at 10:35 amh395523899Subscriber
Whether this function can display speed or pressure contours under each condition.
Do I still need to open results after each calculation of a condition, look at speed or pressure contours and take screenshots?
December 20, 2018 at 3:19 pmRobAnsys Employee
I think you mean the data files and not parameters. The former contains all of the flow data and the latter is a single number.
The simple way is to open each design point in turn and save an image. If you use CFD Post, a report can be created which can then automatically dump images into folders associated with each design point.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Floating point exception
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag