February 9, 2022 at 12:12 amk51Subscriber
I need to install Ansys on a computer for a class, but I will likely only have access to this computer for a couple of weeks before I get another computer. Will I be able to switch my ansys license to a new computer so that I can work without the old one? I will have access to both computers at the same time for a couple of days in case that is necessary to move a license.February 9, 2022 at 10:00 amRobAnsys EmployeeStudent isn't licenced as such so you can install it as many times as you like. The only proviso is that you don't put it on a machine that can see the campus licence as the two won't interact well.
February 10, 2022 at 12:46 amk51SubscriberThank you for the answer, that's very helpful to know.
February 10, 2022 at 9:56 amRobAnsys EmployeeYou're welcome . Oops should rephrase that. The Student licence isn't node locked, there is a licence!
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Abnormal Exit Error
Top Rated Tags