October 27, 2017 at 6:53 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Sometimes I just want to start over after starting an edit of a post, or I may have hit the wrong edit button and not be editing the comment I intended to change. There is no Cancel button to abandon the edit so I would like to see that added. The workaround is to close the browser tab, but then I lose the place where I was considering an edit and have to open a new browser tab and navigate back to the right discussion which takes time.
October 27, 2017 at 10:13 pmpglAnsys Employee
I like that suggestion. I'll pass this on to our development team.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to access the ANSYS Online Help
- search does not work.
- Discussion Creation Error
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Images added to Posts are scaled UP and down
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- Access Denied Error When I Send Post
- ACP module does not start
- I can’t create a discussion again
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.