TAGGED: cml, CML-Libraries
March 30, 2023 at 5:01 pmKaylx JangSubscriber
I have a CML license yet when signed in to my Ansys account (which is the same email used as an "Ansys Support Coordinator" and "Licensing Portal Admin" on the Licensing Portal), I cannot open any of the documentation in the link below:
I get the error shown below.
Can I have access to the online CML documentation?
April 4, 2023 at 4:15 pmLito YapAnsys Employee
(1) Please sign up/register on the Ansys Optics (Lumerical) website with your company’s email.
(2) Then register for support with Ansys Optics (Lumerical) for access to the technical resources.
See the Knowledge Base (KB) below for more information.
> How to create or update your Ansys Lumerical user account – Ansys Optics
> How to register for support with Ansys Lumerical – Ansys Optics
After the support registration, kindly send an email to installation and licensing support via the portal as shown in the image to confirm your contact/email to update access to the CML compiler documentation.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- License Error
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Workbench not opening
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Workbench error
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.