March 12, 2021 at 10:21 pmnzagerSubscriberHello! nI recently downloaded the latest version of ANSYS student. When I open my workbench, I see ANSYS fluent, however it is not on my list of programs, and I cannot figure out how to open the program. Any help is much appreciated!n
March 15, 2021 at 11:57 amRobAnsys EmployeeIf you mean it's not in the start menu, that's normal. For some reason Fluent Student build doesn't add it into the menu. Have a look in nC:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v211\fluenttbin\win64 for fluent.exe and create a shortcut. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.