July 2, 2020 at 10:58 amfischrSubscriber
i am trying to open the Variable Viewer in ANSYS Mechanical APDL 2020 after a transient analysis and when i go to /post26 and click on the variable viewer this window opens:
if i choose the .rst file and click on the button "open" nothing happens, the variable viewer does not open. Any suggestions on how to open the variable viewer or why the variable viewer is not opening?
Thanks for your help!
July 7, 2020 at 8:18 amAniketAnsys EmployeeIt is probably a graphics issue. Does /POST26 work if you issue the commands manually outside the variable viewer?
July 7, 2020 at 9:30 amfischrSubscriber
yes /Post26 commands are working. I'm just gonna work with the commands.
Thank you Aniket!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.