November 18, 2017 at 8:25 pmmbuckley5689Subscriber
I've been wrestling with a very frustrating problem for many hours.
I cannot start my DesignModeler Geometry.
I'm running ANSYS Student 18.2. When I try to run Design Modeler Geometry, I get the message: AnsysWBU.exe encountered a problem. A diagnostic file has been written: C:UsersmeAppDataLocalTempAnsysWBDumpFile.dmp
I've tried changing the name of the .ansys file in the %temp% folder and changing the name of the ansys file in the %appdata% folder. This didn't work. I tried adding a new system variable called: ANS_OLD_ATTACH and setting the value to 1. This did not work.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem? I've desperately been trying to fix it to no avail.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- section plane
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Geometry editor was closed abnormally
- Missing faces on solid bodies