June 13, 2021 at 3:45 pmuzzzzSubscriber
Hi everyone, I have an error and i can't seem to find a solution to it on Ansys Forum and anywhere else. The error is: 'The en command cannot store element 180829, possibly because one or more nodes is not defined.'.
Could someone please help me with this?June 16, 2021 at 4:46 am1shanAnsys EmployeeWhat element type are you using? Make sure that the number of nodes is consistent with the element type used.
June 17, 2021 at 3:48 amuzzzzSubscriberHow do i check whether the number of nodes is consistent with the element type used? Under mesh details, I saw that the number of nodes and the number of elements are different.
June 17, 2021 at 5:05 am1shanAnsys EmployeeYou must have used a command snippet defining element type with ET command right ? This is a similar thread you can check https://www.eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=178732.
June 17, 2021 at 12:27 pmMike RifeAnsys Employeeyou seem to be using WB Mechanical so try clearing the generated data on the mesh. Then re-mesh and solve. What happens?
June 19, 2021 at 3:24 amuzzzzSubscriberYep it works, thanks!!
Viewing 5 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.