Photonics

Photonics

Can’t access CML compiler documentation

Tagged: , ,

• johnrollinson
      Subscriber

I'm trying to access the documentation for the CML compiler, but every time I go to the page, it says that I need to register for support. I'm pretty sure I have already registered for support (I tried to re-register but it didn't affect anything). Whenever I click the support registration link, it just brings me to this forum where I am already logged in.

• Guilin Sun
      Ansys Employee

You will need to register technical support in order to visit it. This can be done through the launcher:

• johnrollinson
      Subscriber

As I said in my original post, I have already tried registering for support multiple times.

• Lito Yap
        Ansys Employee

@johnrollinson

Access to the CML compiler resources will require the CML compiler license. Please check your license status and availability if you have the feature, "lum_cml_compiler" on your server. 

How to check license status and availability – Ansys Optics 

• Guilin Sun
      Ansys Employee

There are several different support registrations. But for this product, you will need to contact us by email. If you know the support email addess, please directly email us. If not, please send email to your account manager, or sales email.

Please send us an emai so we can grant the access.

• johnrollinson
      Subscriber

Yes, we have a CML compiler license, I have already verified this.

• Lito Yap
        Ansys Employee

Based on your account records, you do not have any CML compiler licenses. Let me forward this to your account manager/sales team to update your user/account. I will reply to you in a separate email. 

• johnrollinson
      Subscriber

• Lito Yap
        Ansys Employee

Please reply to my email to confirm your user/account email/information. Thank you. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Can’t access CML compiler documentation’ is closed to new replies.