Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Can’t download ANSYS Student 2019 R3

• isaiasc3
      Subscriber

Hi, I'd like to download a prior realease of ANSYS Student 2019 R3, but it seems there is a problem with the links, I click on Prior releases, then the page takes me to the Terms of Use and it shows me the download links of ANSYS Student 2019 R3, and ANSYS Student 2019 R2. However, when i press the "Agree & Download" button it takes me back to the Ansys student products. Is there any kind of problem with the links?

Kind regards,

Isaias

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

It's working for me, check it's not downloading in the background. 

• isaiasc3
      Subscriber

Hello, I tried to access the website, but the following appears

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

We are preparing to freeze posting and port the new system, but I've not noticed any issues on the 2-3 times I've been on,   https://www.ansys.com/academic/free-student-products was fine at 15:12 BST

• isaiasc3
      Subscriber

I'm gonna check later on. For now the page displays the same message. I'll keep you informed, thanks!

• isaiasc3
      Subscriber

I tried again to download Ansys Student 2019 r3 and the same situation ocurrs. I saw another post in this community where someone requested a prior release and a Google Drive link was provided (it expired 7 days later, as far as I can remember). Would that be possible to be done here? I'd really appreciate it.

• Emhemo
      Subscriber

Hi, I'd like to download a prior realease of ANSYS Student 2019 R3, but it seems there is a problem with the links, I click on Prior releases, then the page takes me to the Terms of Use and it shows me the download links of ANSYS Student 2019 R3, and ANSYS Student 2019 R2. However, when i press the "Agree & Download" button it takes me back to the Ansys student products. Is there any kind of problem with the links?

Kind regards,

Isaias

I have the same problem

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.