July 24, 2020 at 1:31 amisaiasc3Subscriber
July 24, 2020 at 12:44 pmRobAnsys Employee
It's working for me, check it's not downloading in the background.
July 24, 2020 at 1:07 pm
July 24, 2020 at 2:11 pmRobAnsys Employee
We are preparing to freeze posting and port the new system, but I've not noticed any issues on the 2-3 times I've been on, https://www.ansys.com/academic/free-student-products was fine at 15:12 BST
July 24, 2020 at 3:22 pmisaiasc3Subscriber
I'm gonna check later on. For now the page displays the same message. I'll keep you informed, thanks!
July 26, 2020 at 5:08 amisaiasc3Subscriber
I tried again to download Ansys Student 2019 r3 and the same situation ocurrs. I saw another post in this community where someone requested a prior release and a Google Drive link was provided (it expired 7 days later, as far as I can remember). Would that be possible to be done here? I'd really appreciate it.
July 26, 2020 at 11:45 pmEmhemoSubscriber
I have the same problem
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.