March 11, 2021 at 10:22 ama.m.aanikceSubscriberI have enrolled in two courses from Ansys Innovative Courses. But can not enrolled to the above mentioned course. Every time I press it takes me to login section and when I try log in it does not log me in. Any solution? Or I am doing it wrong.
March 11, 2021 at 4:05 pmprajputAnsys EmployeeOnly registered users can enroll in Ansys Innovation Courses to track their progress. Therefore you would need to login before you can enroll into any course and therefore you are getting redirected to the login page. Can you please share with us the error message you get while trying to login? Thanks Pankaj
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How can i get stress-strain data points for defining Multilinear isotropic hardening in Ansys
- Reynolds Number in Fully Developed Turbulent Flow
- Opening course files using ANSYS 19.1
- Error: WorkBench Error: Could not handle event: SolutionStatusUpdate Error Object: #f
- Mesh fail
- Formula SAE Composite Monocoque Chassis Analysis – Geometry File
- Coriolis Flowmeter 2 way FSI workshop files
- Turbulent flow
- Ansys innvoation course files
- How to get the Ansys Course Completion: Intro to Python Badge
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.