Ansys Products

Ansys Products

can’t find ly-dyna in worbench

• jchen17
      Subscriber

Hi,

I installed workbench and in the toolbox customimzation, I can find ls-dyna, but in the toobox, there is no workbench ls-dyna...

I tried restarting the workbench but it doesn't work.

• Aniket
      Ansys Employee
      which version are you using? and did you turn on the LS Dyna extension from Extension Manager? Workbench>Extensions>Manage Extension?n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forumn
    • jchen17
      Subscriber
      Hello Aniket,nThanks for your help. Version 19R2. Yes, I added it, but still can't find.nn
    • Aniket
      Ansys Employee
      I am assuming that you are using Windows, but if you are using Linux please let me know!nMake sure all ANSYS applications are closed, then renamen %appdata%\ansysn to n%appdata%\ansys.oldnDoes this help?n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forumn
    • tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee
      You may also need to check if you have license for it.nTry the following commandn%awp_root194%\..\Shared Files\Licensing\winx64\ansysli_util -checkout ACT_DYNAnIf it shows 'OUT' , it means you have license for it. n
    • jchen17
      Subscriber
      Thanks for your replies. I'm using Windows. I will contact my IT group to check our license.n
    • tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee
      That command should quickly help you test the licensing but if it results in DENIED, you will need to double check with your IT.n
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.