October 1, 2017 at 5:32 pmaws3rdSubscriber
I have an issue on my laptop regarding to new ANSYS AIM 18.2 . Everytime I tried to open this, all the screen was blank of white then there's a windows dialog says that ANSYS Workbench has stopped working. Everytime.
How I can fix this?
October 2, 2017 at 8:48 pmpglAnsys Employee
Do you have Windows 8.1 Update 1 Professional (or Enterprise) installed? Those are the only Windows 8.1 versions that the ANSYS Student and ANSYS AIM Student products support. If you can I strongly recommend moving to Windows 10. Otherwise, try and clean up your Windows registry (see here).
Let us know if the registry cleaning works.
October 3, 2017 at 9:10 amgnammi3Subscriber
Same problem with ANSYS AIM on Windows 10.
And registry cleaning (I used a different software for doing it) has not worked.
How can I fix it?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.