General Mechanical

General Mechanical

Can’t see element results in APDL

• Aslinn
      Subscriber
      Hi,nI'm trying to analysis a simple 2D truss in APDL, but I can't see any element results such as axial force. I got the same error when I copied a tutorial file and when I created a new one by myself. When I use:nPRESOL,FORCt! Print all available element force itemsnPRESOL,ELEMt! Print all available element resultsnI got:n *** WARNING *** CP = 21.750 TIME= 02:43:57n The requested element solution data is not available. The PRES command n is ignored. nMy nodal displacement results are correct. Could someone please help me with this error message? I want to check the axial force. nThank you!n
    • Ashish Khemka
      Ansys Employee
      nnDid you issue allsel, all and Outres,all,all before printing the results? These commands may help.nnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
    • Aslinn
      Subscriber
      Hi akhemka, Thank you for your reply. I tried these commands but I still have the same issues...n
    • Ashish Khemka
      Ansys Employee
      Hi Array,nPlease see if the following discussion helps-nn,nPlease see if the following discussion helps-nnnRegards,nAshish Khemkann
    • Aslinn
      Subscriber
      Hi Array , Thank you very much. It works now n
    • glaplante
      Subscriber
      nWhen entering Post1, trying reading the results (Read Results - Last Set) before displaying.nGabrieln
    • glaplante
      Subscriber
      I meant try to read the results (GUI: Read Results - Last Set) before displaying them.nGabrieln
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.