TAGGED: acoustic, material-properties, mechanical
March 15, 2023 at 4:28 pmDavid McCulloughSubscriber
Trying to do an acoustic simulation in Workbench Mechanical here and when click on the part and go to slelct the material, the material view pops up, but it is all just a white screen. This has happened intermittently for a while, but is now white every time i try and i cannot select a material. I tried using a material assignment feature, but an error comes up and says this is not allowed.
I thought the problem may be with my graphics card so i tried setting the system settings to force ansys to use my nVidia card and then tried the integrated graphics. Neither work.
Using Workbench 2022R2, but this also happened on 2023R1.
Any suggestions or tips would be very much appreciated!!
March 16, 2023 at 3:41 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.