August 23, 2017 at 6:13 pmIvaniniSubscriber
I am currently trying to make a composite material static structural analisys. All parameters of ACP(Pre) are set but when I try to share setup information to a new Static Structural block the section in "Section Data" is missing. Also if I try to make the path like Figure 4.10 in https://www.sharcnet.ca/Software/Ansys/17.0/en-us/help/acp_ug/first_solid_wb-analysis.html but I can not share solutions from Static Structural to ACP(Post)
How can I share that?
On upload image is my currently workbench an as you can see "Section Data" is missing.
October 12, 2017 at 9:59 pmahmedshorabSubscriber
I'm having the same issue, did you end up figuring it out?
April 5, 2018 at 6:51 pmCarlos EnricqueSubscriber
Hi, I'm on the same problem, did you found any solver?
August 7, 2018 at 2:16 pmtcoonsSubscriber
Hello, I too have run into this issue and have yet to find a solution. Did anyone figure this issue out?
August 7, 2018 at 2:25 pm
August 8, 2018 at 1:00 pmcagdasakalinSubscriber
I've tried many time setting ACP-Post as you posted.
But it does not make any connection between the solution cell of the static structural and results cell of ACP-Post.
I really could find out why?
Please give your suggestions.
August 8, 2018 at 1:31 pmcagdasakalinSubscriber
Yes, It works.
May 22, 2019 at 4:07 pmSuryapratap086Subscriber
I have tried your method but the problem is that I am using Explicit Dynamics and sharing setup of ACP Pre to Model of Explicit Dynamics only the composite generated in set up is being transfered and not the other geometry.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display