September 13, 2022 at 8:50 pmchengyan huSubscriber
I have now a problem with the capacitance extraction in the extension of Piezo and MEMS.
I followed all the sequence in the tutorial until this step: Insert the ''capacitance post processing''. In the definition column there is always no option, and only remains blank. But in the tutorial the capacitance extration from the analysis setting can be chosen.
All other options for the solution are good, so i am not sure where the problem could be.
The version i used is 2022 R1 student version, and the extension i used is the version for 2020 (seems the newest).
Looking forward for your answer.
September 14, 2022 at 12:17 pmchengyan huSubscriber
Reinstalled and fixed
September 14, 2022 at 12:42 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Thanks @Chengyan Hu for the update. Was reinstalling the fix? If you did follow any other steps then please feel free to share the same as other members too will benefit from this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.