August 26, 2019 at 8:11 pm
August 27, 2019 at 5:35 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeWall if not feeding that into the domain.
August 29, 2019 at 2:54 pmdesouzadacostaSubscriber
Thanks. Definitely not wall.
August 30, 2019 at 10:08 amRobAnsys Employee
Pressure inlet, but you'll have fun with the pressure setting due to hydrostatic head.
August 30, 2019 at 6:23 pm
August 31, 2019 at 9:57 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberYou can activate the operating density, gravity and add a pressure reference in order to take the hydrostatic pressure into consideration.
September 3, 2019 at 9:49 amdesouzadacostaSubscriber
September 3, 2019 at 10:43 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
Then mark it as "Is Solved"
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.