May 19, 2022 at 9:36 amOdebowaleSubscriber
I am working on layered design and I have already extracted S-parameters for each layers to be used in interconnect. How can I represent each of the S-parameter elements in interconnect. I have tried different approaches, the results obtained is not similar to the one I obtained in FDTD. Kindly assists.
The main problem is how to properly represent two or more s-parameter elements in interconnect playing a multiplication role.
ThanksJuly 6, 2022 at 4:25 amGuanhui WangAnsys Employee
The s-parameters should just multiplex together if you connect them together. Could you please show your structure of design and how you want them to be implemented?Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Cascading S-parameters’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ganhemt Project mistake can you help me
- How to calculate the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
- save data error
- Simulation of a single pillar of a peltier cooler
- EME : field profile and cell periodicity
- Ansys Insight: Single frequency CW source
- What is the meaning of this error ” Bad termination of…” ?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.