November 28, 2021 at 5:01 pmbelle231Subscriber
I am currently part of a school project and there´s one part of it that requires some information about cell counting.
Does someone have some basic information about cell counting to get started? Or could someone give me a brief explanation why cell counting is so important in science?
Thanks! :)November 30, 2021 at 1:29 pmKRAdministratorHello Are you talking about computational cells? Or are you referring to biological cells? Also, which field is your project in?
Please provide us with some additional information so we understand the context of your question better.
December 13, 2021 at 6:49 amMarleenSubscriberHello belle I think you mean biological cell counting. What exactly is it about you, or what do you need the information for?
December 27, 2021 at 4:39 pmDecember 28, 2021 at 4:37 pmKRAdministratorHello It would be helpful to pose this question on a different forum. Most users on this Forum deal with a different kind of cell (computational cells as opposed to biological cells).
Viewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- What is the difference between internal and external flows?
- Why does the total sum of forces acting on a system always have to be equal to zero?
- The level of water inside the straw was higher than the level of water in the beaker
- Why is it much easier to roll a log than drag a wood cube with the same mass?
- How do you define specific gravity? What is its significance???
- Cell Counting?
- Explain Bernoulli’s principle
- What is the surface tension of a fluid?
- Whats the difference between sensible heat and latent heat?
- How to gain research experience?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.