January 17, 2018 at 11:53 amFranSubscriber
I have solved my problems with meshing and I have obtained the mesh of a periodic sector of the fluid that passes through the impeller with quite good quality
My question is, what simulation method could I use? Sliding mesh (SD) or rotating reference frame (MRF)? And, would it be possible to combine it with a periodic repetition of my sector? Since otherwise it would exceed the limits of the educational license in terms of bodies and parts
January 17, 2018 at 3:01 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberI advise you to go with sliding mesh method.
January 17, 2018 at 5:42 pmFranSubscriber
But is not a transient problem, I need to analyze different points at different flow to obtain the characteristic curve of the pump, I supose in a static way, or I'm wrong? And sliding mesh method is for transient problems, is not it?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag