Ansys Innovation Courses

Ansys Innovation Courses

Certificates

• kikopg
      Subscriber

Hello, anyone could say me which is the mean time of every course?

I would like to include in my resume these courses but I don't know how much time the courses are designed for.

Furthermore, If someone from Ansys could help me, I'm from Spain and I don't have access to you certification program. Is there any way of obtain any certification online? Thanks so much

• Nikhil Narale
      Ansys Employee
      Hello,

The time completely depends on the number of lessons and the workshops/homework included in the course. However, you can quickly have a look at the courses of your interest to estimate the time : Ansys Innovation Courses | Free, Online Physics Courses

I am not sure about your second question. Let someone, who is aware of the operational aspects of the program, pitch in.

Nikhil
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      The AICs don't (yet) come with certificates. The Ansys Learning Hub does save/issue a certificate on completion of most courses, but you need to subscribe to that, https://www.ansys.com/services/ansys-learning-hub
      Note, we're adding to the AICs fairly regularly too.
    • kikopg
      Subscriber
      Okay, I'll write it down. Thanks to both of you
    • kikopg
      Subscriber
      One question, do you know when could it be ready ? Approximately, 1 year, 3 , 2 months?
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      Soon. :)
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.