September 16, 2018 at 8:45 pm
September 17, 2018 at 10:14 amRobAnsys Employee
I think you're missing the results - check the warning in Line 5 of the messages. Open Solution & run an iteration and I suspect Post will work (but you still won't have any results).
September 17, 2018 at 10:28 amYMAkibSubscriber
I have not run the full calculation, stopped in the midway after the end of some iteration. The problem is solved for now as I have moved my data to another CFD post-processing option. Don't know what's the main reason for the problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.