July 28, 2021 at 4:12 pmPhilippMSubscriber
I am trying to investigate the hydromechanical properties of joints as part of a lecture at university. Im using Ansys student 2021 R1.
I have simplified this problem by using a measuring cylinder with an open outlet (in the form of a joint) at the bottom. In Ansys I have used the system "Fluid dynamic (Fluent)". However, at the end of the simulation I cannot open my results in "CFD Post Processing". I get the following error messages (a screenshot is in the attachment):
- Error reading file XXXXX.dat.h5'
- Error opening file XXXXX.cas'
- The results reader couldn´t be initialized
Does someone have an idea how I can fix this and display my results ? Thank you for your efforts!
PhilippJuly 29, 2021 at 12:14 pmKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeAs ANSYS Staff, we can not download attachments. Please upload images using upload image functionality.
Please export .cdat file from Fluent and then read it in CFD-Post.
Or you can use write .cas and .dat files from Fluent to read them in CFD-Post.
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
How to show full resolution image
Guidelines on the Student Community
How to use Google to search within Ansys Student Community
July 29, 2021 at 12:36 pmPhilippMSubscriberApril 6, 2022 at 4:01 pmOlnjikoSubscriberI have the same issue.
July 12, 2022 at 9:13 ama1055246Subscriber
I have the same issue. Has anyone solved it please?Viewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags