August 2, 2022 at 12:09 pmdominic2.uttingSubscriber
We've encountered an issue when trying to view the results of a system coupled simulation with mechanical and fluid components. In the past we were able to view both the results in CFD Post but there is now an error being displayed that we can't view the mechanical results in Ansys 2021 R1 or later. Just wondering what other options are there to us to view the results as it seems a bit odd that ansys would remove this feature and not have a substitute that we can find.
August 3, 2022 at 12:24 pmRahul MuleAnsys Employee
You can view the System Coupling results in Ensight. Load the results of the coupling participants to Ensight ( Fluent/ CFX, Mecanical and SyC Results).
You can refer to a Reed Valve tutorial from https://forum.ansys.com/uploads/149/HUBQN99F4L5X.pdf
Hope that helps!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- Floating point exception