September 7, 2017 at 9:45 amshyamSubscriber
I am trying to simulate a model in CFX, I have created the model for different time steps in ANSYS static structural and imported it into CFX.
Now I have take the first time instant results and load them into the second time instant as initial conditions.
My question is whether I can do it automatically, like it takes the final conditions as the initial conditions in the next time step.
September 11, 2017 at 6:57 pmHolger GrotjansAnsys Employee
to take the interaction correctly into account, please consider a 1-way or a 2-way Fluid-Structure interaction simulation For details please see the online documentation chapter 5.2 Fluid Structure Interaction in the CFX Reference Guide.
September 12, 2017 at 12:23 pmshyamSubscriber
Thank you for the Response.
Yes, I have taken the interaction into account and I want to create a loop wherein it takes the final values of the intial time step as initial values of the next step.
Any help will be appreciated
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.