November 30, 2022 at 5:09 pmKunal DahiyaSubscriber
I am beginner to ANSYS and unable to understand diff between the working of these 3 softwares types namely :- CFX,FLUENT and TRANSIENT.
Also what is CFD-post, draft
Please care to elaborate
November 30, 2022 at 5:38 pmNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
If you are talking about Transient Analysis (Structural and Thermal), they are performed in Ansys Mechanical: Overview (ansys.com)
If you are not able to access the links, please refer to this forum discussion: How to access the ANSYS Online Help
December 1, 2022 at 2:29 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
Transient is not a different CFD solver.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.