May 16, 2023 at 6:32 amJacob EllisSubscriber
Is there a way to change *ELEMENT_SOLID to *ELEMENT_TSHELL using LS-PrePost? I'd like to pick all elements in a part and make the change.
May 16, 2023 at 7:52 amImtiaz GandikotaAnsys Employee
Go to keyword manager > right click on *ELEMENT_SOLID > Transfer to > TSHELL
May 16, 2023 at 7:58 amJacob EllisSubscriber
Thanks for the reply. I would have to note down the elements that belong to each part before using that, correct? There is no way to just say Part X gets converted to TSHELLS?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.