June 10, 2023 at 9:21 pmkramerSubscriber
short question: Is there a menu or script command to change the size of the graphics window (at least for image export)? In some situations, the user may need to export a couple of images which should all be of the same size. If the size of the graphics window is changed accidentally (e. g. by increasing the size of a side bar), the size of the graphics window must be restored manually by dragging the borders, which can be tedious.
If no such feature exists, it would be a good addition.
June 12, 2023 at 12:20 pmLydiaAnsys Employee
There is a way to store your layout. Go to Home toolbar--> User defined--> Store layout
Hope this helps,
June 12, 2023 at 1:00 pmkramerSubscriber
Thank you. Can the window size also be set by scripting?
June 20, 2023 at 12:19 pmLydiaAnsys Employee
For this kind of questions you can address to https://developer.ansys.com/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.