February 27, 2019 at 5:51 pmjainam3112Subscriber
i am currently doing thermal - transient analysis in ansys apdl. i want to change temperature scales to my desire ranges and here as per picture you can see that we are getting 9 temperature range but as per my requirment i want to add 12 temperature scale . so, anyone know how to solve this problem ,then please help me.
thank u !
March 5, 2019 at 7:49 pmMike RifeAnsys Employee
Since you are using the MAPDL GUI use the following: PlotCtrls -> Style -> Contours. Then most likely Uniform Contours (not sure if you want uniform or non-uniform spacing on the contour plot) and change the number of contours to 12. And replot.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Colors and Mesh Display
- User manual
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.