TAGGED: How To, spaceclaim
June 21, 2019 at 12:36 pmomajoSubscriber
Hello, I am
looking for the function that allows you to change the
characteristic of a line assigned to a particular layer.
Manually switch from a continuous fine line to a fine axis line by
Can you create this improvement if it does not exist?
It is necessary for the drawing.
June 24, 2019 at 7:20 amSubashni RavichandranAnsys Employee
Hello olivier. majo
There are two things that need to be considered here:
1. Line weight and Linestyle that we assign to Layers apply only to 'Layout' lines/curves. So, you may want to set 'Layout' to 'True' in the properties. (refer below image)
2. To Display the Lineweight or Line style, you will need to enable the 'Lineweight' option from Display> Show. (refer image below)
Once those 2 conditions are ensured, you should see your Lineweight settings take effect to the respective layers as shown in the above image.
Is this what you are looking for or am I missing something? If so, can you please explain your issue in a more elaborate manner?
June 25, 2019 at 11:55 amSubashni RavichandranAnsys Employee
Hello olivier. majo
Did you get a chance to check my previous reply? Is this what you were looking for or is there anything else I could help you with?
June 25, 2019 at 2:16 pmomajoSubscriber
hello Subashni, thank you for your answer, i will study it
latter. But i think it is good for me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- loss of user settings
- Can’t see license on online account
- Copy user settings to new release
- help online
- Unexpected graphics error
- Electric Heating – Ansys AIM
- Dwg export error
- ANSYSLI Exited or could not read server port ANSYSLI_FNE_PORT
- Natural frequencies limited to first 6 modes
- Discovery AIM Mesh Error
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.