February 28, 2017 at 9:57 amNikitaAnsys Employee
How to change the automatic partitioning method in parallel?
March 21, 2017 at 11:57 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
In the parallel solver, unless the area is divided beforehand by manual partition, automatic partitioning is executed when case file is read. The division method in automatic partitioning by default, will run the Principal Axes (Metis in R14.0 and above). A TUI command can be used to change the division method before reading a case file. Example: When partitioning method is cartesian-x /parallel/partition/auto/method cartesian-x
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag