March 26, 2021 at 12:41 amhkboondoggleSubscriberHi, I have registered an account in Ansys Customer Portal with my personal work email address as a temporary measure previously. After a discussion with the management, I have been instructed to change the currently associated email address to a newly established one of our institution.nnTrouble is, there seems to be no option to perform the said change in the customer portal, at least not in Portal -> Manage Ansys Account . Thus could any one show me how such a change can be done? Thanks!n
March 26, 2021 at 11:55 amANSYS_MMadoreAnsys EmployeeArrayPlease refer to this link for information on getting help with a Customer Portal account, specifically the If you have further questions... link.nhttps://webapps.ansys.com/era/ssosupport/customerportalhelp#10
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.