October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmpglAnsys Employee
How can you change the tolerance for boolean operations?
October 18, 2017 at 5:12 amArunAnsys Employee
Check the default value of tolerance for boolean operations through BTOL, STAT command. Provide a tolerance value about 1/20th to 1/10th of the minimum KPT distance using the BTOL, tolerance value
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display