November 3, 2022 at 10:57 am
November 4, 2022 at 12:02 amGuilin SunAnsys Employee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- how to export results from SPEOS to Mechanical
- Ganhemt Project mistake can you help me
- Simple Optical simulation
- How to calculate the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
- Ansys SPEOS- Diffusion Coefficient of a fluorescence
- Purcell Factor on Dielctric Mirror
- Inverse design of polymer y-branch – modify the example provided
- Negative Reflection Problem
- Light reflection on a XMP map
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.