October 22, 2022 at 1:23 amDwLixixiSubscriber
hi，Please check it for me.
When I add "n++doping", this will be in the history of the save file. However, my simulation was able to complete the run and get the results. When this doping was not added, everything in my simulation was running normally. Is this a mistake or a reminder? If it's not an error, then I don't need to take it and modify it.
October 25, 2022 at 9:04 amDwLixixiSubscriber
Hello, Professor Sun，
For "I" and "solid" these two parts are overlapping, "soild" is inside. I set them to different doping, and the problem I mentioned at the top will arise.By modifying the convergence criteria, it has improved but eventually diverged or similar to a state of stopping.
If I remove the "solid" part, I will still dope, but my doping area will only become a cube area, not the same as the area I want to set, so it will work successfully. I checked the relevant doping information on the official website, and I can't seem to set the constant doping of the desired area shape.
Ask a teacher to help me solve this problem.Looking forward to hearing from you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.