June 25, 2021 at 11:06 amrhawns4567Subscriber
I have analyzed the electrical characteristics of solar cells using the CHARGE simulation.
However, I have a simulation issue so I have left a question.
In the simulation, the electrostatic potential is not calculated.
I have checked the monitor as shown below, but I cannot confirm the calculated values.
I would like to know how to solve it.June 25, 2021 at 8:57 pmJune 26, 2021 at 8:02 amrhawns4567SubscriberI thank you for replying to the question.
Unfortunately, there is no V data...
If you refer to the graph above, you can see that this value does not exist.
Currently, we are conducting a two-dimensional simulation, and we would like to see the data along the y-axis.
Even if I check the "record electrostatic potential" on the monitor, the data is not displayed.
June 28, 2021 at 3:18 pmViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.