April 28, 2023 at 4:27 amJINBO MiSubscriber
hallo, dear specialists, i am a new PHD students, i have to do the research about charged powders in the electrical field, i want to make a simulation about the flow of the powders in can, which software would like be a good choice, please help, dear specialists, thanks for all of your kindness.🙏
May 16, 2023 at 1:06 pmMurari IyengarAnsys Employee
Hi, you can look at using Ansys Maxwell and/or Rocky to do this. Depending on your requirements, you can also try coupling it with Fluent if required.
May 16, 2023 at 3:30 pmJINBO MiSubscriber
thanks for your kindness, I found it is difficult to run ANSYS, i have checked my pc, but it do not work, maxwell have stopped and pc stop work😂, finally i have removed all of the software, i have to say good bye to the software, thanks for your kindness, good bye, my dear specialist.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.