September 8, 2019 at 2:13 amalitabeiSubscriber
Is there a command to check the available licenses for different solvers for distributed ANSYS?
Like if the total license capacity is 100 CPU cores and different people are using different no. of cores, how to check how many CPU cores remain to be used?
The error in my RSM report is attached.
September 9, 2019 at 1:34 pmANSYS_MMadoreAnsys Employee
You can run this command to see the license status. Adjust for your specific installation path. The same command works for Linux, with the path modified for the install.
"C:Program FilesAnsys IncShared FilesLicensingwinx64lmutil" lmstat -a -c email@example.com
September 9, 2019 at 5:48 pmalitabeiSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.