August 31, 2017 at 10:39 amsridharsahoo366Subscriber
I have installed Ansys 18.2 in my system. The license is supplied by Institute. I know the 6 digit license code(perhaps it is same for everyone who uses it in the institute). I can access Forte without any problem, but when I go for components under Chemkin (energico, chemkin pro, reaction workbench) I am getting a pop up in my message window :
Licence Checkout failed
FLEXIm error message :
The capability of Ansys chemkin UI doe does not exist in the ansys licensing pool.
None of the products enabling this capability are available in the specified license path.
I am assuming that there is no license for this product provided by the Institute.
I don't know what it actually means? If my guess is right how to get the license for Chemkin Components.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.