Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Chemkin Pro execution error

• Wulf22
      Subscriber
      Hello everyone,nI am using Chemkin Pro for my simulation. But suddenly it has stopped executing the 'run model' command. When I click on the 'run model' command, nothing happens. I get an error in the command prompt saying the followingn====================================================================================nThe problem detected is java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 20 in thread AWT-EventQueue-0n====================================================================================nnProblem detail:nString index out of range: 20nn=================================================nStack Trace informationn=================================================njava.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source)ncom.chemkin.rdcore.ExpirationWarning.(ExpirationWarning.java:39)ncom.chemkin.gui.ChemkinFrame.warnIfLicenseExpiring(ChemkinFrame.java:814)ncom.chemkin.gui.ChemkinFrame.doInitialDisplay(ChemkinFrame.java:600)ncom.chemkin.gui.ChemkinFrame.access$400(ChemkinFrame.java:54)ncom.chemkin.gui.ChemkinFrame$5.run(ChemkinFrame.java:498)njava.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)njava.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)njava.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)njava.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)njava.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)njava.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)njava.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)n=================================================nEnd of Stack Trace informationn=================================================nnforrtl: error (200): program aborting due to window-CLOSE eventnImage       PC    Routine      Line    SourcenKINeticsdll.dll  49DB1712 Unknown        Unknown Unknown Stack trace terminated abnormally.nIf anyone could me diagnose, I would be really gratefuln
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.