September 4, 2019 at 2:28 amKelvinSubscriber
I'm working on a HFSS waveguide-like structure with two wave port and several lumped ports. The waveports are for the input/output of signal, and lumped ports are connected to different switches for temporal modulation, which are controlled by pulse voltage sources. I build the circuits model for the connection between HFSS and modulation sources and set the dynamic link and push excitation. The analysis type for the circuits is NexximTransient and HFSS is DrivenModal. I'd like to know if I could somehow push the excitation in the circuits, both the transient signal connected to waveports and lumped ports, back to my HFSS model and plot the transient behavior of fields in HFSS. If this can be achieved using ANSYS, please give me a hint. Thank you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.