October 30, 2022 at 1:35 pmLovisa SvanborgSubscriber
I have problem to split a circular plate and then do shell meshing. Firts how can I split a circular plate with a inner circle. I want to split so both side has a inner circle. Then I want to make midsurface and select share. It did't work to share.
October 31, 2022 at 9:55 am
October 31, 2022 at 10:28 amLovisa SvanborgSubscriber
First I want to split a circle with another inner circle. I am not sure I did right, if it split. Then I want to add midsurfaces. When I did two, I couldn't share both, just one midsurfaces. This is because the plate is thin and I want to use shell elements. So I want to split correct, and create midsurfaces (I thoght inner and outer circle) and be able to share.
October 31, 2022 at 12:46 pmLovisa SvanborgSubscriber
It is solved now!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.